Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 2021 22:41:56 +0100
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail/thunderbird compile error

## Ferenc Gál (gferenc88@gmail.com):

> i might found a dirty hack for this error:
> The error happens because of the last two lines in the
> security/nss/coreconf/werror.py file.

That's unlikely to be the correct fix (and we even haven't diagnosed
the real problem yet). That file is the same between thunderbird, firefox
and firefox-esr (the surroundings change a bit between 78.8 and 86.0,
since the embedded nss code was updated between mozilla releases),
and this is the first report of this kind I've seen. All gecko ports
build just fine on the package builders and in my poudriere.
I still think that this is a problem in your environment and not
with the port itself.

Regards,
Christoph

--