Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 19:08:59 +0900
From:      wada@ee.ibaraki.ac.jp (Wada, Tatsuaki/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCT0JFRBsoQg==?=)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   On the <generic.h> of gcc 2.6.3

I'm using FreeBSD-2.1 stable and gcc 2.6.3.
I tried to compile a c++ application, but the compiler said
missing <generic.h>. It needs the header file!
I finally found that this is a string concatenation macros useful in
creating generic classes. So I looked into the /usr/includes direcrory,
but did not found it!

Could someone tell me more about <generic.h> in FreeBSD?
--
Tatsuaki Wada
       Dept. Electrical and Electronic Engineering