Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 05:32:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sig11 in make buildworld, ok to do make -DNOCLEAN buildworld to "resume"?

from my experience with compiling with gcc and sig11's is that if the
frequency is quite high one is better to fix the hardware fault first
before atempting to compile anything and certainly when building the
OS itself. now you could try restartng the make process by using
-DNOCLEAN but eh your build will probably fail again and again.
BTW have you read the sig11 faq and seen the possible temporary fixes you
can aply like disabling cache and the likes. If not read the file it's on
ftp.metalab.edu somewhere..

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976