Date:      Tue, 15 May 2012 19:02:12 +0000
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>, "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: [stable-9]

The route selection is based on a hash function of source-ip and destinatio=
n-ip when =0A=
RADIX_MPATH is enabled. You do not need to perform specific actions, other =
than perhaps=0A=
setting varying weights on each entry as an option. So depends on the traff=
ic destination =0A=
the chosen route may always be the same one. =0A=
=0A=
--Qing=0A=