Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:14:28 +0300
From:      Vitaly Markitantov <vm@dics.com.ua>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tnks to Warner

 After this commit to -CURRENT it looks like my  New Media LiveWire CARDBUS
 works great in my laptop as rl0, it routes that f$#@ing interrupts
 and not wathch any dog :)

 Many thanks to Warner for great job!!!

From:      Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   cvs commit: src/sys/dev/cardbus cardbus.c

imp         2002/10/07 16:00:52 PDT

  Modified files:
    sys/dev/cardbus      cardbus.c
  Log:
  o Add routines to return the location and pnpinfo for this card.
    Note, we return the PCI pnp info, but in fact that's wrong to do
    since that data is not defined for CardBus cards.  CardBus says that
    these registers are undefined and one should use the CIS to do
    device matching.  To date, all CardBus cards have had these
    registered defined, no doubt because they are using common silicon
    to produce both the PCI cards and the CardBus cards.  However, it isn't
    any worse than the rest of the system, so just note it in passing and
    move on.
  o Also sort prototypes while I'm here.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.24      +83 -46    src/sys/dev/cardbus/cardbus.c

--
 Vitaly Markitantov         mailto: vm@dics.com.ua
     icq: 117438950          phone: (062)332-23-90