Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:48:39 -0700
From:      "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk@mail-abuse.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Corrupted disk label and related issues (fwd)

	I sent this to freebsd-questions yesterday, and didn't get any
	month ago, and found a solution which I'm trying to adapt to
	my own problem.  Thing is, I can't even get to the individual
	partitions like he did -- I keep getting "Device not configured"
	and the like.  Any advice?

----- Forwarded message from "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk@mail-abuse.org> -----