Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:35:25 -0700
From:      Rick-Ashley Read <rick.ashley@dsl-only.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Pentium and GUI

   Howdy
   I am up against a wall trying to discern which LATEST version will run
   with a dual Pentium board, and allow a GUI interface.
   I am over my head studying for CCNP Certification exams. I have spent
   all the time I can budget for looking for this simple info.
   I have release 4.3 - but could download a later release, since the 5.4
   I have on hand will NOT install on a Pentium platform.
   I want to run a FreeBSD hardware firewall along with my Cisco 2514
   router and my DSL line.
   What is the latest release I can install, and have a GUI interface /
   desktop, and use a Tyan Tomcat 3, dual Pentium mainboard?
   TIA
   Rick-Ashley Read
   (soon to become CCNP)
   Portland, OR.