Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:52:29 +0800
From:      "veace" <veace@tm.net.my>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Need help on installation of FreeBSD 3.0.0

Hi i need some help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have install freebsd after the window98!!!
But after the installation(i chose custom installation),
When my  computer reboot again, Its said " Invalid Partition, setup is
interupt "
N my com was halted!!!!

Wats the problem could be??
1)Do this situasion occur if the cyclinder is more than 1040??(normally i
not sure whether my Bsd partition is more than 1040, erm how to look for
thats??0)

Thanks for answer my question!!!
BTW, where to subcribe the mail for newbabies like me :> thanks!!!