Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:33:35 -0300
From:      Roy Nasser <roy@vem.ca>
To:        'Alfred Perlstein' <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Memory utilization rises too much, and then machine crashes.. .

Alfred,

Thank you for your suggestion... I have not tried anything except the
"basic" (simplified - i.e. no uselesss things like X, etc) installation...

The reason for the small ammount of memory is that this machine will not be
running any DB, it would only be a Webserver, and a PHP server, and even
with the PHP, all of the files will be cached (so as to increase
performance)... For these reasons we are trying to explore with the least
amount of memory, etc, and most performance (Basically "Dream": Optimal
Price to Performance ratio)...

I Will try this suggestion....