Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:43:19 -0400
From:      Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
To:        "Andrew M. Miklic" <miklic@ibm.net>
Subject:   Re: parallel ports on alpha in 4.1?

I'm curious when you say more work was involved to use port 0x278 on the
NatSemi chip.  Is it not like the SMSC chip where you can simply tell it
any i/o port you want?

Considering we will now have i/o port relocation covered for the PC164 and
Miata, is anyone willing to compile a list of the various Super I/O chips
in use by Alphas so we could add this support to more machines?

-Mark