Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 09:57:47 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coe.ufrj.br>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems compiling -stable kernel

In article <199805080302.AAA25151@roma.coe.ufrj.br> you wrote:

>   What are you guys MFCing this time ?

I merged the following things from current in preparation of a
2.2 CAM snapshot:

- Interrupt driven configuration hooks
- New buffer queue macros that understand B_ORDERED buffers
- CAM and VM software interrupt hooks

I also made the DPT driver standard, ripped out the old DPT SWI
mechanism (it uses the CAM SWI now), and fixed a few compile warnings
in that driver.

The buffer queue stuff was the most pervasive change, and I missed
a few files.  I just fixed worm.c for those of you having problems
compiling kernels with the worm device.

--
Justin