Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 06:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin <k_bogac@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Linux is better than FreeBSD on X?

I have a couple test machines with integrated SIS
video chipsets. Several flavors of Linux auto-detect
the chips and install an x-server, SVGA I think.
FreeBSD hangs during the installation if I try to
configure X. Not a problem since I don't use X-Windows
much but there is a difference somewhere. I understand
there is a beta server for SIS but I haven't tried it.

Kevin