Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 02:47:12 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Work-Around for 'BTX Halted' issue ... does one exist?

G'day all ...

  I have a server (Tyan L-ET MB, Adaptec 2000s controller, FreeBSD
4.7-STABLE) that started to give me a BTX Halted error message ... so far,
I haven't been able to find a solution to the problem ... is there some
way of booting the server off of floppies, maybe?  I'm going to keep it
inhouse, as I don't mind having to do a little work to get it rebooted,
but would really prefer to keep FreeBSD on it if I can ... ?

Help?

Systems Administrator @ hub.org