Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:19:13 -0500
From:      "Michael Conlen" <meconlen@obfuscated.net>
To:        "Alexander" <amour@bugs.elitsat.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IPSEC

I've found mpd works pretty well. Read the instructions, print them out,
read the printed copy, then read again taking notes, and you will be OK.
Having not done this it was a bit of a pain to setup, but once I read
everything it went well :)

I can do IPSec and PPTP (if I really want to) tunnels.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen