Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 19:20:20 +0100 (CET)
From:      knarf@camelot.de (Frank Bartels)
To:        sommers@sfo.com (William Sommers)
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q? - Administrivia

Heya,

You, William Sommers wrote:
>  > Sender: owner-freebsd-freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
>                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Will this change be "corrected" or should those of us who filter on Sender:
> go ahead and make the appropriate modifications at this point?
>
> Apologies for the public query; thought there might be others wondering...

The Sender: line seems to be changed about every three months without
notice. I am really bored about that, but what can I do? Next time it
will be owner-freebsd-owner-freebsd-isp or whatever... :/

Bye,
Knarf
--
  Frank Bartels   |UUCP/ZModem/Fax: +49 89 8948040| "Captain, why not just
 knarf@camelot.de | http://www.camelot.de/~knarf/ | give the Borg Windows?"