Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:40:18 -0400
From:      <kdonathan@charter.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problem with email...

Hello,

Thank you in advance for your help.  My name is Karen Donathan and I am the Computer Science teacher at George Washington High School in Charleston, WV.  (http://gwhs.kana.k12.wv.us).  We have been running FreeBSD on our webserver for abuot 5 years.

Over the summer, I recently began getting "fake" email messages from mail@gwhs...., admin@gwhs....., security@gwhs....,register@gwhs...., etc. etc. etc.  The subject line is always something like "YOUR ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED....", "You have successfully updated your password....", etc.   Each of these contain an attachment, so I know that a virus is trying to get into our server.  I need some suggestions on what to do to make this stop.

Thank you,

Karen Donathan