Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:45:37 +0200
From:      "Lars Kirkhus" <Lars.Kirkhus@idi.ntnu.no>
To:        "FreeBSD-new" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to install pine?

Hi there
I'm trying to install pine on my FeeBSD system (4-1). I downloaded
pine.tar.Z
from washington.edu. Ran gunzip and then tar -xf and everyting looks to
be working just fine, but when I enter pine4-21/ and type 'build' I get
'build: Command not found.' So I'm wondering why I can't run this command?
I'm sure it's there coz I can see it when I'm doing a 'ls'.

Lars Kirkhus