Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:47:59 -0400
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        "Ben Smithurst" <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>, "Steve" <bagpipe@itis.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: download

Should take as long as it takes to download !!! :-)
When it's done it's done ;-)

I just download RedHat Linux and it took 2 days over
a 33.6 modem dial in connection

Neve do that again .  Now I have cable access .  Not sure which
machine to use as my gateway , RedHat or my FreeBSD !!

Decisions.......
:-(