Date:      Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:15:08 +0400
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea@freebsd.org>
To:        sbruno@freebsd.org
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [sudo] configure --host=i386

--buDNgeHiu+HCsDEc

Sean, good day.

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:00:19AM -0800, Sean Bruno wrote:
> I was trying to cross compile sudo for i386 on an amd64 host and was
> befuddled by the following ./configure error output.
>=20
> checking for library containing crypt... -lcrypt
> checking for library containing getspnam... no
> checking for library containing getprpwnam... no
> configure: error: "dlopen present but libtool doesn't appear to support
> your platform."

What were the commands for cross-compilation?  Was it done using the
ports tree or just the official tarball?
--=20
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]
[ 82FE 06BC D497 C0DE 49EC  4FF0 16AF 9EAE 8152 ECFB | freebsd.org ]

--buDNgeHiu+HCsDEc

--buDNgeHiu+HCsDEc--