Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 1998 23:29:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kwoody <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   dsl stuff...

Our little phone company here will be offering *dsl lines soon and have
been wondering if FreeBSD has any support for such any type of dsl adapter?

Not sure of any of the fine details yet on just what is involved but I
thought if the price was right I might get a line installed.

I have heard they have setup a bevy of NT boxes to do some or all of the
dsl stuff so I'm thinking that its gonna be a windows fest when they do
go public with their dsl offering. I think I'm the only one in town
running any type of Unix at home, let alone a LAN. Though there is one
fellow doing Linux and I have a feeling if it aint windows they may say
we dont support it. (the phone company also runs the ISP that I use too)

But anyway how, what where is any form of dsl supported under FBSD?

Regards and thanks,
Keith