Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 99 09:30:26 Singapore Standard Time
From:      hsengyip@singnet.com.sg
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Vinum Mirroring

Hi,

I will like to mirror my existing paritions on my primary hard disk to my newly installed second hard disk. I read around the postings in the mailing list and realised that Vinum could accomplished this.

Before I start using Vinum, I will like to know if the existing data on my primary hard disk will be affected if I convert it into a Vinum partition?

Thank you.

Regards,
Seng Yip