Date:      Thu, 6 May 1999 18:23:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
To:        Root <root@assmaster.mattgreen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel trouble

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Root wrote:

> I am having trouble making this kernel.
>
> I followed instructions, and had luck with my previous.  Sorry to bother
> you.
>
> this is some of the output I get when I make it

I have built kernels on FreeBSD 2.2.8 and FreeBSD 3.1 successfully many
times.  If you describe your FreeBSD version and the commands you used
more specifically, someone may be able to help. Try searching for
"xpt_freeze_devq" at the site http://lxr.linux.no/freebsd/source if you
are using FreeBSD 3.0+ and see what file contains that symbol.

-Zhihui