Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:50:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "onlineguyver (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists@nabble.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is MegaCameras.com  still in business?

Well I made a purchace two weeks ago for a Nikon 8800 and I received it about 5 days later. I contacting by email and someone by the name of Trevor Malice responded and assured me that the product was on the was on the way. 3 days later I receive the product and everything looks excellent. I guess they are in business. Everything looks good to me. Thinking about getting a family member a camera also as they have a large variety in stock.
Sent from the freebsd-questions forum at Nabble.com.