Date:      Wed, 03 Jun 98 15:26:00 UCT
From:      "Herrera, Antonio, HERRERA2" <antonio.herrera-alcantara@bt.com>
To:        "'smtp:freebsd-net@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I'm lost

  Dear everybody.
   I'm writing to claim help. I had a normal IPv4 host working with FreeBSD.
 I've just installed the Kame stable release and I need help to progress,
I'm stuck in spite of I've read carefully all of the documetation provided
in the release.
   I need to set up a dual host and later on a router. After installing Kame
I've lost v4 conectivity, how can I reconfigure my machine to be able to
work with IPv4 as before?.
   After that I need to get v6 addresses, how do I get them?, and once I've
got the v6 Addressses where can I find comprehensible information on how to
configre a v6/v4 host and a v6/v4 router?.

    I appreciate any help you might give me. Thank you in advance.

    Antonio Herrera.