Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:08:09 -0500
From:      Jonathan Towne <wrongway@slic.com>
To:        Tim Gibson <tim@imc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Minix utilities.. ported..

Ok, it'll be up at http://www.minix.cx:8080/~jontow/minixcmd.tar.gz
until I find a better location :)

On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 10:52:20AM -0400, Tim Gibson scribbled:
# Put it up or send it over. I'm interested in anything that will
# save a few bytes of flash memory.
#
# Tim Gibson
#
# Jonathan Towne wrote:
# >
# > Ok, I took the liberty this morning to port /usr/src/commands/simple/*
# > (excluding networking, low-level filesystem and other such
# > minix-specific stuff) from my minix 2.0.0 machine.. not all is tested,
# > and, all of this is a blatant hack, if anyone is interested in this
# > collection, i'll put it up on a public ftp somewhere.. Quite a few of
# > these need to be cleaned, fleshed, hacked up, etc, and, I make
# > absolutely *NO* guarantee that they'll even run.. a few coredump,
# > some corrupt tty output temporarily, etc, "buyer beware" :)
# >
# > In other words, I've done the tedious work, and whoever wants it can
# > finish it up :)
# >
# > - Jonathan Towne
# >
# > To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
# > with "unsubscribe freebsd-small" in the body of the message
#