Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:00:33 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   *Wave*

Somehow I was magically unsubscribed from this list, apparently right
before my post last night. If anyone posted something in response that
they'd like me to see (on that or any other topic), please forward me a
copy.

Thanks,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest