Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:26:24 -0700
From:      Linh Pham <question@closedsrc.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Daemon News Web Site

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

(Please note that I'm not subscribed to the mailing list!)

As most of you know, the server that hosts Daemon News is down right
now. It seems that the server has lost power or got restarted for some
reason and it isn't booting back up properly.

The administrators of the server have been or are still out of town and
haven't been able to get to the server. I don't have an ETA on when the
server will be back up, but once I catch wind of it, I will be posting a
follow-up to this message.

Thanks.

--=20
Linh Pham                                         question@closedsrc.org
Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org
Apprentice Manager Editor and Writer           http://www.daemonnews.org
Courage: The things I do for love | And So Western Civilization Crumbles

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd--