Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2019 16:13:25 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Zynq devctl?

Hi,

does anybody use devctl for programming FPGA in Zynq with bitstream? On
my Zybo Z7 board it does not work - 'done' LED does not come on after
executing command

cat /boot/msdos/axi_gpio.bit.bin > /dev/devcfg

I am able to program FPGA in u-boot prompt using 'fpga loadb' command,
when done, 'done' LED is on.

If I try doing programming from FreeBSD after I did it in u-boot, LED
goes off. I think there is a problem with clock because original Zybo
and newer Zybo Z7 use different crystals/frequencies.

While it is not critical for me, being able to program FPGA in u-boot
is enough for tests, it would be nice to gain this ability...

Regards,
Milan