Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 16:35:01 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Humorous memory leak

>> >Anyway, it's funny.
>>
>>    You have a strange sense of humor.
>
>Now that's the first time I've ever heard that...                            ;-)

   Oh, and I forgot to mention why I didn't revert the change... it's the
same reason why the exit code is duplicated almost identically there for the
success and failure cases: I was planning to combine both exit points into a
single exit (which should make YOU happy), but more important things keep
getting in the way...so it sits on my mental todo list.

-DG

David Greenman