Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 20:09:17 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Terry Lee <terryl@ienet.com>, Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>, davidg@Root.COM, stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: -Stable, credit card donations to FreeBSD, Inc.

: Just to clarify this once more: If there were enough money coming in
: to offset the headache of the additional bookkeeping, I'd do it (and
: if I do, anyone who's donated in the last 24 months can get a
: back-dated tax donation credit - I checked this out).  However, we
: need to get over the threshold first! :-)

ballpark, what's that figure, per year:

	$1k
	$3k
	$10k?
	$30k?
	$100k?
	$300k?
	$1M?

I know that we have a smallish non-profit-like thing we're running
here (the village) and at $2500/yr it is about 10x too small to go the
503c route.

Warner