Date:      Wed, 21 May 2003 09:16:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Christian Sauer" <christian@endrun.org>
To:        "CARTER Anthony" <a.carter@cordis.lu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Openssl...

CARTER Anthony said:
> What did you do once you made the cacert.pem (in step 2 of the link you
gave
> me)? Step 3 uses keytool which I presume is a redhat thing...
>
> I am still lost...
> Anthony

This is the tutorial that I used to make certificates for my http/imap
servers.  Didn't have any problems.

http://www.gallowglass.org/

Scrolled down to "1. Create a local Certificate Authority"

-Christian

--
Van Buren: "He probably thought a 9mm divorce would be cheaper"
Briscoe: "..And less bloody"

-Law & Order: Season 9 _Formerly Famous_