Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 19:58:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>
To:        steig@gamewave.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mail severs

Do us all a favor, define "mail server"!  Here are some basics:

SMTP: sendmail at http://www.sendmail.org/
POP3: QPopper at http://eudora.com/

The SMTP server comes with FreeBSD (and probably all other systems),
however, I'd suggest getting an updated version.

> I'm looking for a mail server to run on FreeBSD 2.2.6.  I'd appreciate any
> suggestions.  Please e-mail steig@gamewave.com
>
> Thanks.

Dima Dorfman (dima@zwb.net)

"640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
Micro$oft Sucks!  FreeBSD Rules!  http://www.freebsd.org/

Finger dima@zwb.net for more information.