Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2017 22:09:47 -0500
From:      Rajil Saraswat <rajil.s@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization <freebsd-virtualization@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: My USB card is a bhyve killer

Any further thoughts on this?

I would like to return this card back to Amazon in the next few days. So
if anybody needs any more debug info please let me know. I do plan to
retain the other NEC uPD720201 chipset based card since it works within
bhyve. It seems something is broken in FreeBSD with respect to PCIe USB
cards with all the boot freezes i have had.

Is there any old version of FreeBSD which i can try to figure out if
this is a regression?

Thanks