Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:47:52 +0100
From:      karolis zilinskas <dazikas@xxx.lt>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   don't undrestand it

hello,
how are ya? ;-]
I would like u to ask a question, or just to ask for help to a problem.
When i try to run my Adsl connection thru www.roaringpenguin.com
software, i get an answer that 3pids are wrong like "pppd[197]:
unrecognizable command 'pty' " , can't understand what he wants for me.
I try to write a scrip by my own, all of the necessary modules are in
my kernel and i get severl errors as well. I get "default:
unrecognizable command" & so on... If you could help me a bit, i'd be
very greatefull.
Thanx, goodbye

Siusk sms zinute su kodu 163391 i 1322
ir gauk Sirdziu Edikai: Pergale jau cia melodija i savo Nokia
Tai kainuos 1.95 Lt. Logotipai ir melodijos: http://sms.delfi.lt/