Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 13:14:13 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   hands up

well...

i'm not sure if the dumpfs.c should include the patch wolfgang (sp?)
introduced yesterday, still my cvsup doesnt give it to me, no biggie.

today's cvsup (fresh) from cvsup.freebsd.org (i changed my supfiles, now only
ebones and secure comes from cvsup.internat.freebsd.org ,apparently coz of
my isp has good lines to states mainsite is lot faster, and while i'm on
subject, how fast line do i need for making cvsup.fi.freebsd.org, funet.fi
gave me the impression they are not interested in providing that)

fresh 3.0-current as 11:00am GMT

it hangs with:

===> libmytinfo
cc -O2 -m486 -pipe -Wall -I/usr/src/lib/libmytinfo -c /usr/src/lib/libmytinfo/readcaps.c -o readcaps.o
In file included from /usr/src/lib/libmytinfo/readcaps.c:13:
/usr/src/lib/libmytinfo/defs.h:194: conflicting types for `sys_errlist'
/usr/include/stdio.h:245: previous declaration of `sys_errlist'
*** Error code 1

Stop.

is my /usr/src hosed? (probably from changing cvsupsites on the fly?)

hands up who thinks i should pick up everything again? well, since i did lift
my hand and no one has veto over that, when you read this it's already done.

mickey