Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 04:31:01 +0200
From:      Marcin Jessa <yazzy@yazzy.org>
To:        Tom Wiebe <twiebe@mac.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Secondary Mail Server??

Postfix or qmail are the smtp's you should take a closer look at but to be honest
I really like qmail combined with qmailadmin and vpopmail which makes it very easy for someone who cannot use Unix nor wants to configure things using shell.
I hope these links can help you to configure the software:

http://www.ezunix.org/modules.php?name=Sections&sop=viewarticle&artid=3
http://howto.globelinks.com/qmail-howto-freebsd.html
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/html/index.html

* Tom Wiebe <twiebe@mac.com> [2002-04-13 13:06:14 -0700]: