Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:06:24 -0700
From:      Ben_Calvert@amsinc.com
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3c574 nic questoins

i think i've finally located a supported pcmcia nic, but now i need help
configuring it...

i think i should use ep0 for this one, and i've copied the settings out of the
book and recompiled the kernel, and used visual config to make sure the irq's
aren't conflicting, but it still doesn't seem to be working...

is this because the pcmcia initilization takes place _after_ the network start
ep0 command?  i notice that my linux install does this in the opposit order
(infact, card services does the network start itself after initializing the
cards)

if this doesn't work, i can also get a xircom ce3b-100btx or a zircom ps-ce2-10,
if someone can help me figure out which driver to use

thanks ;)