Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 16:22:46 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Yana Lehey <yana@lemis.com>
Subject:   Back to school

My daughter has just gone back to school after the summer break.  She
brought back a sheet of paper today with various hints on how to use
their Microsoft system.  One thing I found particularly interesting:

  * Deleting a file is simple.  Right click on the Start button and
    choose Explore.

  * Scroll down to the Network Neighbourhood.  Navigate your way to
    the folder as before.

  * Move the mouse on to the file you want to change and right click.
    You can now delete or rename the file.

Is there something wrong with me to think that this is more
complicated than `rm file'?

Greg