Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:12:32 -0500
From:      Mark Teel <mteel@dtnspeed.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with Remote Kernel Debugging

Hello:

I have configured remote kernel debugging as prescribed in the
developer's handbook.

I am able to step through code, but once I enter "cont" in gdb on the
debug machine, I cannot ever "interrupt" or "break" the target kernel
execution.  It is as if the Ctrl-C character is being ignored on the
target.  The target kernel was built with the ddb and -g options set,
using config -g as well.

Has anyone seen such a problem?  This is the last hurdle before I can
start debugging my wireless device driver.

Thanks in advance,
Mark