Date:      Thu, 06 May 1999 20:28:30 -0400
From:      amg <ursa@cris.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   netscape

To anyone:

   Due to problems that I am having with email and my ISP, I
 just removed netscape-3.04-gold (using pkg_delete) and replaced
 it (using pkg_add) with netscape-navigator-4.5.

   The problem now is that when I invoke netscape I recieve the
 error msg: "no recognized font charsets!".

   I am running FreeBSD 2.2.8, and installed both 75 and 100
 dpi character sets when I installed X.

   Could anyone help out with this problem?

                                                  Thanks,

                                                  august
                                                  ursa@cris.com