Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:50:48 -0600
From:      Alan Weber <aaweber@austin.rr.com>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Generic Unix term?

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 08:05:42PM -0800, Gregory Sutter wrote:
--> There's BSD, Linux, AIX, SCO, Solaris, Citrix, etc, but is there a
--> single, non-copyrighted, non-trademarked term describing all systems
--> that are based on or function like Unix?
-->

I have seen *nix used a lot. BTW isn't Citrix an NT vendor a la winframe??
--
When I was a kid I had to rub sticks together to multiply and divide numbers.
A calculator was a job description.