Date:      Thu, 6 May 1999 21:43:51 -0400
From:      "Jeff Ehrenkrantz" <admin@gccomm.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ppp[26337]: tun0: Phase: Clearing choked output queue

Hi all, I have had a problem that I can't figure a cause for. Could someone
please give me some insight on it.
Nearly daily I have the following error messages show up in my ppp.log

"May  6 14:02:44 Border ppp[26337]: tun0: Phase: Clearing choked output
queue"

And the gateway stops passing data. requiring killing ppp and restarting.
I use ppp -alias -auto PAP as the command . Any help would be appreciated.