Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:30:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Eddie Kohler <eddietwo@naugabutt.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/22328: new port -- print/ttf2pt1

The following reply was made to PR ports/22328; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Eddie Kohler <eddietwo@naugabutt.lcs.mit.edu>
To: Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc: babkin@bellatlantic.net, mi@aldan.algebra.com, okazaki@be.to,
	freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, mi@privatelabs.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:20:51 -0400

 Hi Mike et al,

 I'm interested in the fixes in this branched version of t1utils. If someone
 maintaining ttf2pt1 or whatever could send me the relevant t1asm.c, great.
 I suggest that the merged t1asm should live in the t1utils package because
 it came from there originally and isn't ttf-specific.

 \love,
 ed