Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:14:36 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Stefan Eggers <seggers@semyam.dinoco.de>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        seggers@semyam.dinoco.de
Subject:   ports/6817: NEW: three opening books for crafty

>Number:         6817
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       NEW: three opening books for crafty
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE i386
>Environment:

	N/A

	These are three new ports.  One for each of the three opening
books provided on crafty's FTP site.

	They are separated as they are considerably different in size
and someone with few resources (for the large opening book one needs
about 320 MByte of free disk space for building! - the resulting file
is fortunately far less than 10 MByte) or no need for it just has to
get and build the small one.

	For building the small opening book far fewer disk space needs
to be available and this should be feasable on any halfway decently
equipped system I think.  Doing it once will be enough as updates are
no likely.  Besides:  It's sort of self updating by the learning
crafty does during use.

>How-To-Repeat:

	ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming contains three
files named crafty-open-(large|medium|small).tar.gz.  They are meant
for inclusion in the ports collection and should have been submitted
together with the crafty port itself but they were not ready yester-
day.

>Fix:

	N/A