Date:      09 Jun 2002 15:04:34 +0100
From:      "S. Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        Carl Petersen <ccpetersen@mostlysoftware.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Portupgrade failure today after latest cvsup of ports tree

--=-mM/judk+H5ujjRzAvvWm

Been there, done that.....,

Thanks all the same - I sorted this on my own soon after my post.

One thing though.., where does information concerning the removal (as
you put it) of a port get displayed / sent to? I heard nothing about
this, and if this is something that happens pretty regularly, then it'd
be in my interest to check that information source often.

Stacey

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 15:00, Carl Petersen wrote:
>=20
> ----- Original Message -----=20
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-mM/judk+H5ujjRzAvvWm

--=-mM/judk+H5ujjRzAvvWm--