Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:33:53 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Default time zone setting

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 01:20:56PM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> please do and if you are about UTC can you PLEASE also update the
> somewhat unrelated tzsetup to be able to chose timezones from
> /usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/ (where UTC lives) too ?

FYI I took a brief look at this and it's not exactly straight-forward
because of the frame of reference tzsetup seems to be geared up for
(Select continental area, then country, then specific zone).  I'll
plug away at it to see if I can come up with something sensible but
just so you know it won't happen at the same time as the cutover to
UTC as default.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu