Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:45:28 +0000
From:      stephen_davies@postmaster.co.uk
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD + Windows 95

I am due to buy a PII233 with a 6G disk.

This will come pre-installed with Windows 95. I would like to put Unix on
the
same disk and have the option to dual boot. I have read the FAQs but I was
wondering if this could be achieved by using fdisk.

What I had in mind was to create 2 partitions with fdisk and then install
FreeBSD on the second .

Does this sound feasible or is there an easier way of doing this. Also what

size requirements are there. My major concern is deleting any Windows
software
that I will have on the preinstalled machine as I may not have backup CDs
for
these products.

Any help would be appreciated -
Steve