Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2020 00:53:56 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        "Montgomery-Smith, Stephen" <stephen@missouri.edu>
Cc:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: src-cur is stuck

"Montgomery-Smith, Stephen" wrote:
> Almost completely recovered.  Thank you.

Great :-)

> I have restarted src-cur.  The problem is that a huge number of files were
> deleted.  I think switching llvm.  mkctm was programmed to reject CTM changes
> that huge.  I reprogrammed it to have a much larger threshold.

That was quick ! Thanks !

Those on either of:
	ctm-src-cur@mailman.berklix.org
	ctm-src-cur-fast@mailman.berklix.org
will need to
fetch ftp://ctm.berklix.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CTM/src-cur/src-cur.14331.gzas it is 35932628 bytes
& the above mail lists are set to (in KB):
	max_message_size = 300
I dont know what the max. is on the old freebsd.org CTM lists,
but most likely users of those will also need to ftp.

Cheers
--
Julian Stacey, Consultant Systems Engineer, BSD Linux http://berklix.com/jhs/
UK stole 700,000 Brexit votes from Brits in EU + 3 M globaly.  170 states have