Date:      	Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:43:22 -0700
From:      "Bill S Shoffner" <bill.shoffner@mailcity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Micro Channel PC's

I'm thinking about setting up a UNIX server at my house and using FreeBSD.  I was
looking for a low priced (free) PC to use.  Where I work they have several IBM 486
machines which are Micro Channel.  I noticed that this is not one of the supported
bus types listed. Will FreeBSD work on a Micro Channel PC?  If not are there any
plans to support this bus type?  Please let me know so I know what type of machine
I can use.

                                       Thanks

                                       Bill Shoffner