Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 01:53:30 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting ld.so back on CURRENT

Hi folks,

I've deleted /usr/libexec/ld.so from my 4.0-CURRENT box.  I didn't
expect to want to play around with AOUT stuff. Silly me, I know.

The question is, how do I get it back? :)

I've gone into /usr/src/libexec/aout and done

	make -DNOMAN depend ; make -DNOMAN all

but I get the following build error:

cc -O -pipe -I/usr/src/libexec/rtld-aout -I/usr/src/libexec/rtld-aout/i386 -fpic -fno-function-cse -DRTLD -Wall -c rtld.c
In file included from rtld.c:64:
dynamic.h:78: field `nzlist' has incomplete type
rtld.c:212: variable `ld_entry' has initializer but incomplete type
rtld.c:213: warning: excess elements in struct initializer after `ld_entry'
[...]

So is there anything I can do other than try to do an entire legacy
build?

Thanks,
Sheldon.